30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Free Standard Shipping for all US orders.
Use code 'GETSTARTED' at checkout with your first order.
- Non-Dated 6-Month Life Planner, Notebook & Productivity Partner: Created with simplicity in mind, to empower busy people looking to prioritise holistically, boost productivity and reclaim purpose.
- Holistic Planning Dashboards: Includes Annual Calendar views, Notes Index, and Monthly & Weekly planning dashboards, each dashboard supported by blank, numbered dot-grid pages (93 in total) for your expanded task lists, notes, drawings, journaling, or sketches.
- Goals & Wellness: Includes 5 Roles & Goals templates, Reading, Bucket, & Self-care checklist. AM/PM Routines, habit, nutrition, fitness, and health trackers built into the planning dashboards ensure that your wellness is always a priority. Motivational quotes and productivity tips included.
- Media Recommended: Recommended by NY Magazine’s Strategist as the best time-management weekly planner for 2022. Shop now to reduce the overwhelm, ensure progression, and rediscover purpose. Balance your life holistically and strategically with the Roterunner Purpose Planner so you can take back control of your time today.
- Undated 6-month planner & notebook
- High-quality, smyth-sewn, 180º lay-flat pages
- 7.75” x 9.75” (B5)
- 192 pages with 93 dot grid blank notepages
- 100gsm no-bleed, no-smudge paper.
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- elastic book closure
- accordion back pocket
- smoothly rounded edges.
Meet the Roterunner Purpose Planner
Watch the video guide to walk through the concepts, flow, and layout of the Roterunner Purpose Planner. Intuitive templates ready to stimulate you into action and support you to take control of your time and choices.
Take back control of your time.
Whether you are a career professional, entrepreneur, student or parent, the Roterunner Purpose Planner empowers you to compartmentalize, balance and track your priorities, so you can take back control of your time and focus on what matters to you.
- Holistic organization & life planning system
- Replace overwhelm with strategic clarity
- Design time around priorities and purpose
- Take control of diet, fitness, habits and self-care
- Boost personal growth, productivity and self-esteem
Soft or Hardcover
- Water Resistant PU Leather Cover
- Size = B5 (19x25cm) Fits Easily in Bags
- 2 Soft Weave Ribbon Markers
- Elastic Band Closure
- 100 GSM Non-Bleed, Wood-Free Paper, Lay-Flat Notebook
- 6 Monthly & 30 Weekly Planning Dashboards
- 93 Blank, Numbered, Dot-Grid Note Pages
- Smoothly Rounded Edges
Inner Pocket, Quotes & Tips
- Accordion Pocket (Inside Back Cover)
- Weekly Motivational Quotes
- Coaching Tips
- 6-Month Non-Dated Notebook & Planner
Mum & Professional
- R. Hogan
"I recommend the Roterunner Purpose Planner to anyone who is “busy” with life, but who wants to be better at the things that really matter most to them today, and to their future self."
7 Steps to Purpose Planning
Get an understanding of each section of the Purpose Planner and how it all comes together to help you plan a more purposeful life.
Establish your Roles & Goals
Establish your purpose, not just for work but across all streams of your life. By giving each role you play a title (parent, entrepreneur, career role, mentor, etc), and setting actionable goals against each role, you anchor your priorities and set out the actions and reasons to focus on what you care about the most.
Prepare your Reading & Bucket Lists
Saying you’re going to “read more” and “do more exciting stuff” and actually getting around to doing it are two separate things. If you set out your reading and rewards in advance you are much more likely to find and plan the time to make it happen.
Setup the Year in View
Use the non-dated Annual Overview spread to create a bird’s eye view of the year ahead. You can use the Annual Overview to set out birthdays, public holidays, upcoming travel or vacation plans.
Plan your Month
6 monthly spreads provide a holistic view of your monthly goals, schedules and reflections. Connect your roles and goals to the projects and priorities that will define your month, pencil in your travel and meeting schedules and acknowledge your wins, learning, memories and affirmations that keep you motivated and focused.
Prioritize your Week
Offering compartmentalized spaces for tasks and priorities, appointments and schedules, food and fitness, daily habit and sleep tracking, shopping and “not-to-do” lists, the 30 weekly dashboards form the beating heart of the Purpose Planner. Planning your week in this manner does away with catch-all daily to-do lists and gives you so much more scope and scale to visualize what to focus on.
Capture Free-Form Notes
Each weekly spread is followed up with two numbered blank dot grid pages to capture your notes, drawings or writing for that week. Offering a blend of both structured planning templates and free form note pages, the Purpose Planner also includes an additional 15 blank pages at the back of the notebook to supplement the 78 note pages within the planning sections.
The self-care checklist located on the last page of the notebook, is an important check-in point at least once a month. Questions that ask simple truths about where you are physically, emotionally and mentally. We recommend using a pencil, so you can easily update the list whenever you come back to it.
Checkout what others have to say about this product.
This product is rated 4.9 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 170 reviews.
- JMJamie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars12 seconds agoMy Favorite Planner So Far!
I have a tendency to purchase planners (Life Hack, Passion Planner, etc.) with the best intentions. And then, I find myself quitting halfway through because the planners either have too many tasks, are too heavy, or do not have enough categories. This one is the only one so far that I have been able to stick to. I like that it touches on health, work/career, admin/home, project/passion, friends, etc. At first, I thought the spaces were too small, but I just bought some fine tip pens, and now it is working great. I have recommended this planner to many friends.
- ACAmy C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayNever searching again!
I love this planner and the flexibility it gives me while keeping me completely on track!
- KMKelly M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayLove!
It's more than I currently need, but also inspiring me to think / plan / execute more!
- JLJose L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayExcellent
Such a great tool
- SEStephanie E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoReturn Customer
I have used the Purpose Planner for several years now. I love the flexibility, amount of information I can track, and the overall design. I have tried many other planners and approaches over the years and the Purpose Planner has proven the best choice for me. This is the first time I have purchased the softcover. I am happy with the quality – less rigid than the hard cover but still very sturdy.
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
With many people achieving more with Roterunner, we’re confident you’ll see an improvement too.
Enjoy FREE standard Shipping on all domestic US orders. Roterunner also ships worldwide.
Refer a friend
It pays to share. Give $5. Get $5.
It's that simple.