Terms and Conditions for the Roterunner Affiliate Program
- Acceptance of Terms: By joining the Roterunner Affiliate Program, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. Roterunner reserves the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice.
- Affiliate Obligations: As an affiliate, you are required to adhere to all applicable laws, regulations, and good industry practices. Any form of deceptive, misleading, or unethical practices will result in immediate termination of your affiliate account.
- PPC Advertising: Affiliates are not permitted to bid on Roterunner brand keywords, misspellings, or derivatives thereof for the purpose of PPC on the search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.).
- Promotional Materials: Roterunner will provide affiliates with specific promotional materials. Affiliates are not allowed to alter these materials or use them in a manner that is disparaging or misleading.
- Commission Payment: Commissions are paid on a monthly basis via PayPal with a minimum payout of $50. It is the affiliate's responsibility to ensure their PayPal account details are accurate and up-to-date in order to receive payment.
- Commission Structure: The commission structure is tiered, with different levels for the Physical Purpose Planner and the Digital Planner. Your level is determined by the total sales you've made in the past calendar year.
- Refunded Purchases: If a customer requests a refund or if a credit card charge is reversed due to a dispute or fraud, any paid commission will be deducted from the next monthly payment.
- Self-Purchases: Affiliates are not permitted to make purchases through their own affiliate links for their personal use. Such purchases will not be eligible for commissions.
- Affiliate Link: You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. These must be used exactly as provided without alteration.
- Termination: Roterunner reserves the right to terminate an affiliate's participation in the program for any reason or no reason at all, with or without notice. Upon termination, any unpaid commissions will be paid with the next payout cycle, unless the termination was due to unethical practices or a breach of these terms.
- Limitation of Liability: Roterunner will not be liable for any indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the program or our website.
- Indemnification: The affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless Roterunner and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims, damages, losses, suits, actions, demands, proceedings, and expenses.